ABS Pressure Pipes Imperial / Inch
ABS Pipe and ABS Tube - Imperial
Our Imperial class ABS Pipe and ABS Tube products serve a wide range of sectors and applications. Exceptionally durable, they can last for as long as five decades. Resistant to corrosion and limescale, they keep things moving - thanks to a smooth bore.
We recommend the products in this range if you are looking for a non-toxic, food safe pipe system that is size and colour-matched for great fitting and aesthetics. It is especially practical if your application needs a pipe that can withstand extreme temperatures. All the products in this range are WRAS and EEC approved and meet British Standards.
- ABS Pipe Class C 9 Bar - 3m x 1” to 6m x 8”
- ABS Pipe Class E 15 Bar - 3m x 0.5” to 6m x 4”
- ABS Pipe Class T 12 Bar - 3m x 0.5” to 6m x 2”
Manufactured by market-leading brands, these ABS Pipes and ABS Tubes are cost-effective, robust and in stock now. They are available for nationwide delivery.
- Temperature range from -40°C to 70°C
- Can be used with de-ionised water
- Complies with the British Industrial Biological Research Association’s Code of Practice for Food Usage
- Best possible flow
- Lasts up to 50 years
- British Plastic Federation approved
The products in this range are suitable for plumbing, food processing, waste, potable water, agriculture, manufacturing and many other commercial and industrial applications.
Buy ABS Pipe and ABS Tube - Imperial Online
Order online now to benefit from industry leading prices and fast delivery. Our well-known price promise guarantees you products at the lowest possible price. Simply choose your desired product and quantity, and leave the rest to us.